. . .to Magnify Christ through Worship and the Word
We know that it’s not easy to visit a church for the first time. As you view our Statement of Faith and the various ministries and resources on our website, we hope that you sense the heart of our church. We exist to worship God, to exalt His Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, to nurture and care for one another, and to share the good news about the forgiveness of sins found in Christ alone.
Because we believe the Bible is God’s inspired and inerrant Word to us, Scripture is our ultimate authority. It is relevant and authoritative for every generation and sufficient for the issues one faces in this life. We trust that in the worship services and throughout every ministry, you will discover that our central message is the same–the Word of God.
Feel free to call the church office with any questions before your visit as well – 425-432-0634. As you walk in the front door, please ask anyone in the congregation for help if you need it. We look forward to meeting you!
9 am Sunday School
Adults – main sanctuary (large building with glass doors)
Young children (nursery – Kindergarten) – lower level of the CE building (building just to the left of the main sanctuary)
Lower Elementary age children (1st – 3rd grade) – upper annex (located straight up the main driveway)
Upper Elementary age children (4th – 6th grade) – main sanctuary classroom (located at the top of the stairs in the main building)
Youth Group – upstairs in the CE building
College Group – Classroom Across from the Kitchen
10:15 am Worship Service
Young children (nursery – Kindergarten) – lower level of the CE building
Elementary age children (1st – 4th grade) – in main sanctuary for beginning of service and then dismissed for Children’s Church which meets upstairs in the CE building.
5th – 6th grade, Youth and Adults – main sanctuary
What to Expect
- Christ centered worship and teaching
- Exegetical, verse by verse, systematic Bible teaching
- Tangible ways to serve in the body of Christ
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Gatherings about 70-80 minutes
- Contemporary & traditional worship music
- Free coffee
- Christ centered teachings for children & students
- Friendly people
- A free gift for guests
Here are some helpful hints for your first visit:
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will give you better insight into who we are as a church.
- Show up a 15 minutes before the service begins. This will allow you time to park your car, check-in your kids, be greeted, and find a seat.
- Don’t worry about a dress code. We are pretty laid back with our dress.
- Grab a cup of coffee.
- Print out the directions to the church. Click HERE for directions.
Bringing Kids with You? Here Are Some Tips.
- Look for the Discovery Kids Signs. That’s where kids from birth-kindergarten are taught Bible Stories on Sunday mornings.
- Check-in your kids at the front desk of our CE Building. You will be given a pager in case we need to contact you throughout the service for any reason. If you’re new, our friendly host team will be happy to walk you through the process.
- We use a numbered pager and security system. You’ll get a numbered pager—your kids will get a matching number. Hang on to that pager—you’ll need it to pick up your kids when you go home.
- Toddlers through kindergarten will learn three basic truths: Who God Is, Who Jesus Is , and Who They are. They will learn through engaging worship, fun crafts, Bible-based teaching, and interaction with friends and caring teachers.
- Elementary age kids will learn three basic truths, too: What sin is, Why God hates sin, and that Jesus died for their sin. They learn this through interactive and engaging teaching, high-energy worship and games, and small group interaction with friends and caring leaders.
- You can rest assured that your kids are in a safe place. Every volunteer and leader in our children’s program has gone through a background check.
- Find out more about our Children’s Ministry Here!