Join us Sundays
9:00 AM Sunday School, 10:15 AM Main Service
WHAT TO EXPECT
STATEMENT OF FAITH
WHO WE ARE
Announcements and Upcoming Events:
As previously communicated, guidelines now allow church gatherings of up to 100 congregants.
Those who have signed up will be able to attend outdoor services in person.
For everyone else, the entirety of the Main Service will be live streamed via our Youtube channel at its normal time; 10:15am.
Sermon notes will be made available before each service, on the Main Service Recording Link for the week below.
- In the morning, please ensure that there is no one from your home that is sick, feverish or has a cough. If so, please remain at home
- If you are not comfortable gathering yet, please do not feel pressure to come.
- If you have an easy-up tent, we encourage you to bring it (or umbrellas, etc) just in case, for use for your household only
- Dress warm, bring a blanket!
- Bring your own outdoor chair, and prepare for rain (just in case)
- All households will need to be spaced 6 feet apart. There will be markings on the ground for assistance.
- Please bring and wear your own face mask (covering nose and mouth) for anyone three years of age or older.
- We will have extra masks available to you and your family if you need one.
- They need to remain on during the service, including our time of singing.
- The building will be open for bathroom access only. Only two people in the bathroom at once.
- For any of our elderly saints, there will be some parking spots in front of the main sanctuary (to the right when you look at the building from the outside). We would ask that everyone else park up top to reserve these spots
- The offering can be placed in a centralized box that will be available
The circumstances are not what we are used to, but we will gladly take what the Lord has provided for us. It also gives us a helpful peek into what other believers experience as their normal around the world. For years we have certainly been blessed. And the Lord Jesus Christ continues to bless His people!
“For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.” – Romans 11:36
Best if received by Friday, June 5th
SAVE THE DATES!
June 28 – July 2nd: Vacation Bible School
August 13-16: Annual Family Camp
More information to come!